Trading Online Voucher Scheme
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak in the country, the Government want to encourage more businesses to get online or improve their online presence. The maximum funding value of €2,500 remains the same, but the business now only needs to provide 10% of the the eligible expenditure (compared to 50% up to now)… so this a very generous scheme and a great opportunity for businesses.
And the good news doesn’t end there. Businesses who availed of a voucher under the original scheme can also apply for a second voucher. This second voucher will also have a requirement for co-funding of just 10%.
Relevant expenditure includes:
- Development of a new e-commerce website
- Upgrade of an existing e-commerce website
- Implementing an online payments system or booking system
- Subscriptions (excluding transaction costs) to low cost online retail platform solutions (enabling fast establishment of an online retailing presence).
- Purchase of online advertising (eg. Google Ads)
- Training in establishing and managing an online trading activity
Full details are available on the OFFICIAL APPLICATION FORM.
GET STARTED ON YOUR PROJECT
If you’d like us to provide a quotation or to discuss your requirements, simply fill in the form below. It is important to provide as much information as possible regarding your requirements. We will contact you back by email or phone.
Note: Many businesses desperately need this support as a lifeline in these tough times. If there is a level of urgency to your project please let us know and we will get back to you as soon as we can.