Trading Online Voucher Scheme
The Trading Online Voucher Scheme is designed to assist small businesses with up to 10 employees to trade more online, boost sales and reach new markets. The scheme offers financial assistance of up to €2,500 with co-funding of 50% from the business towards the costs of a website.
Businesses that have already received a Trading Online Voucher can now apply for a second voucher, where upgrades are required.
Relevant expenditure includes:
- Development of a new e-commerce website
- Upgrade of an existing e-commerce website
- Implementing an online payments system or booking system
- Subscriptions (excluding transaction costs) to low cost online retail platform solutions (enabling fast establishment of an online retailing presence).
- Purchase of online advertising (eg. Google Ads)
- Training in establishing and managing an online trading activity
GET STARTED ON YOUR PROJECT
If you’d like us to provide a quotation or to discuss your requirements, simply fill in the form below. It is important to provide as much information as possible regarding your requirements. We will contact you back by email or phone.