How we use your information
This privacy notice provides information about the ways in which createinteractive.ie, operated by Create Interactive Ltd, collects, stores, shares or keeps personal information provided by our customers.
Using our website:
Emailing us or using our website Query Form:
Any emails sent to us and any messages received through our online contact form are recorded. The sender’s email address will remain visible to all staff tasked with dealing with the query. Please be aware that it is the sender’s responsibility to ensure that the content of their emails is within the bounds of the law. Unsolicited material of a criminal nature will be reported to the relevant authorities and blocked.
What We Do With Your Data (Data Retention)
If you contact us to query our services or provide a quotation, we will store the information you provide – typically your name, email address, business postal address, and phone number. We store this for a number of months in case we need to refer to it should you subsequently communicate with us.
If you become our customer then we store your information for a longer period of time so we can communicate effectively and efficiently with you.
We implement many data security measures to ensure your information is held securely on our system:
- we ensure all computing devices such as PCs, mobile phones, and tablets are using an up-to-date operating system;
- we ensure all computing devices are regularly updated with manufacturer’s software and security patches;
- we use antivirus software on all devices;
- we implement a strong firewall;
- we ensure data backups are taken and are stored securely in a separate location;
- we ensure that data is collected & stored securely;
- we ensure that mobile devices (such as laptops and mobile phones and tablets) are encrypted;
- we ensure that two-factor authentication is enabled for remote access;
- we ensure that websites have TLS (transport layer security) in place to securely collect personal data via webforms (such as for newsletter subscriptions) or on e-commerce websites.
Data Processors – Online Storage
We use a number of third party services which enable us run our business. These services include online data storage (cloud) and backup services. Your information may be stored on these third party systems along with our own business data. We are satisfied that these data processors themselves store data in a highly secure manner, and we will continue to monitor their systems and security processes.
Accessing Your Data
We are happy at any time to disclose to you what personal information of yours we have. You can request to have this data amended, or remove entirely from your systems.